CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Assignment, assignment n assignment again..!

AUGUST 11- hurmm..Sir syzry had given us an assignment 1.this assignment is about our Management Information System subject. The task given to us is to obtain some information about hardware and software such as desktop PC, laptop, printers, and what so ever laa..huhu..This assignment should be complete on 1 September..

AUGUST 15- On that day,my friends and I went to computer shop at Dataran Pahlawan and Carrefour shopping complex to find any pamphlets and brochures that related with this assignment.crik pnyer carik pnyer carik,akhir nya ak jmpe gak pamplet n brochures 2..even though i just got a few information that i need for this assignment..huhu..but my besties,CIK YAH, had given some brochures to me.(dye da xnk da brochures,thats why laa dye bg kt ak)hehehe..thanxx a lot,Yah and Mya!I love u all..

AUGUST 21 to 31- I try to complete this assignment, even though it is quite difficult for me..hee..

AUGUST 31- I had completed my M.I.S assignment..Hoooreeyy!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!
=p

SYUKUR..ALHAMDULILLAH..hihi

0 comments: